Rick has a long time presence within the San Francisco Bay Area working in Facilities Development and Construction Management. Rick is responsible for all aspects of FaciliCorp’s Facilities Service operations as well as managing our project management staff. Rick develops and manages the RFP process for design, construction, and the facilities service providers. Rick also assists our clients with their real estate needs, including; programming requirements, strategic planning, long-term space projections, site selection evaluation, and due diligence. Rick, along with several other Project Managers, has achieved the LEED Accredited Professional designation from the Green Building Certification Institute.
- Bandai Namco – Managed the site selection, design and construction of their new 50K SF local office.
- Akamai – Managed two recent TI projects, 30K SF in SF and 120K SF in Santa Clara. Managed the TI’s for a 65,000 SF facility in San Mateo and relocated 300 employees. Project was designed and built to LEED Gold Certification.
- SanDisk – Managed the design and construction of a 580,000 SF campus renovation project for SanDisk’s new headquarters in Milpitas, CA. The TI’s included general office, 50,000 SF of R&D labs, cafeteria, fitness center, auditorium, CBC. Project duration will be one year and budget is $72M.
- SunEdison – Managed the site selection, design, and construction of SunEdison’s new 120,000 SF headquarters in Belmont. Project included general office, Customer Briefing Center, and NOC.
- QuinStreet – Managed the site selection, design, and construction of QuinStreet’s new 66,000 SF headquarters. The TI’s included general office space, data center, and a three story internal stairwell in a high rise building.
- 1st United Services Credit Union – Managed a TI project for the 20,000 SF headquarters building in Pleasanton. Project was designed and built to LEED Certification.
- AMD – Managed a planning and implementation of an acquisition, ATI, into AMD’s existing 300,000 SF headquarters building. The project consisted of building additional R&D labs, systems furniture, and relocating approximately 1,100 employees.
- Data Domain – Managed the construction and relocation of their new 100,000 SF headquarters in Santa Clara. The TI’s consisted of an 8,500 SF server room, EBC, and general office space.
- Interwoven – Provided project and relocation management services for a 110,000 SF corporate headquarters facility in San Jose.
- Palm – Managed the planning, programming, and construction of the TI’s for the move into their new 350,000 SF headquarters in Sunnyvale. Relocated 850 employees over a four-day weekend.
- Superior Court of California, Santa Clara – Managed the Tenant Improvements and relocation of the Court’s Records Information Center to the new 52,000 SF office and warehouse facility in San Jose.
- Electroglas – Provided project leadership for the site selection process, build out of the Tenant Improvements, furniture acquisition, and relocation to their new 78,000 SF facility.
- KLA/Tencor – Assisted senior management with developing and implementing the strategic plans for integrating the two companies. Total Project Budget, $40M.
- Asyst – Coordination between client and design team for the construction of a 500,000 SF campus.
- Internal Real Estate positions for: GTE, PharmChem, Kenetech Windpower, JDS Uniphase, and Palm.
BS, Business Administration, California State University, Chico, CA.
MBA, Management, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA.